- ISO 9001 is currently under revision and it is expected that the new version will be published later this year. You may also be aware that IAF has allocated a 3-year transition period (from date of publication of the standard) for certification bodies to transfer their clients from the 2008 version to the 2015 version of the standard. Following this transition period ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001 on environmental management systems has progressed to Final Draft International Standard – the next stage in the ISO standard revision process – following proval of the latest draft by an impressive 92 % at the end of 2014.
- Panel IRCA Auditor of Certifying Bodies.
- Membership at DDU-GKY INDIA (Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana)
- Participation in Asia Education Summit & Awards 2016 association with India Today Television as Media, The event was held at Hotel The Ashok, New Delhi on 15th March 2016.
- Membership at RASCI:(RASCI is a collaborative and comprehensive source of retail expertise and independent advice for industry, training organizations, educational institutions, certifying bodies, employees, students or jobseekers about skills development in the retail industry.)
- SQC is a Member of Halal Food Authority from 11-03-2022
Halal Food Authority is a leading UK halal certification body. We are accredited by EIAC and recognised globally such as MOIAT (UAE), SFDA (Saudi Arabia), MUIS (Singapore), GIMDES (Turkiye), CICOT (Thailand), JAKIM (Malaysia) among others. We are also member of World Halal Food Council (WHFC).
- Membership of Dr. Raja Assam, CEO of SQC, in the Global Seafood Alliance & BAP in 2023 Read More....